Real Ale Ride
May 19, 2012
Bike ride details:
- Ride is hosted by Bicycle Sport Shop, benefiting Bamberger Ranch Preserve (5,500 acre habitat restoration) that teaches ethical land stewardship.
- The Bicycle Sport Shop Signature Cycling Series has 6 rides for 2012. The Real Ale Ride is largest ride in the series.
- 15, 30, 50, 65 and 80 mile routes through scenic hills of Texas Hill Country.
- Ride begins and ends at Real Ale’s brewery for BBQ, beer, and fellowship afterwards.
- Fully supported bike ride.
Bike ride start location:
Real Ale Brewing
231 San Saba Ct.
Blanco, Texas 78606
Official bike ride site:
The Real Ale Ride has a detailed website. Check it out for registration and race details, including a video about the ride: http://realaleride.com/